Orion - Real-time Content Monitor
Interra Systems’ Orion is a real-time content monitoring system that enables service providers to deliver error-free, superior quality video. Orion performs critical monitoring functions on hundreds of services simultaneously from a single platform, providing an operator with a single point of visibility and access to important information such as, status, alerts, alarms, visible impairments, error reports, triggered captures and more.
Orion is built on industry proven audio/video quality checks to produce actionable alarms.
All data can be viewed real-time or logged into Orion for performance analytics in customized reports for specific regulatory standards such as, FCC closed captioning requirements and CALM/EBU loudness. Orion is ready for future networks with support for 4K HEVC and virtualized monitoring probes today.
With SCTE-35 monitoring and thumbnail capture, Orion provides proof positive for ad and program insertion. Having a record of a problem is also useful to service providers as they look for ways to improve content quality and correct errors.
Orion’s easy to use web interface lets users drill down from IP packets to video payload errors. The scalable, flexible platform also offers extended APIs facilitating integration with 3rd party data collectors for seamless NOC integration. Orion further aids the deployment with compatibility with off the shelf hardware and complete remote access with REST APIs.
Features & Benefits
- • The only virtualization-ready monitoring platform
- • Comprehensive QoE monitoring for HEVC and 4K content
- • Easy deployment and expansion using standard PC hardware
- • Centralized view and control of all monitoring points
- • Ad-Insertion monitoring including SCTE-35 cue messages and post-insertion verification for regulatory compliance
- • Closed caption data monitoring
- • Historic reports, alerts, metrics and analytics
- • Highly configurable and easy to set up alarms / alerts (including SNMP)
- • EBU / CALM compliance
- • IP packet integrity checks
- • In-depth audio/video quality monitoring and conformance checks
- • Manual and automatic recording of signals based on customizable triggers for deeper debugging
- • Real-time playback support
- • Real-time comparison of feeds
- • Supported on Windows